RML provides legal service to the Motor Industry. RML‘s membership currently includes Franchise Dealerships, Bodyshops, Car Sales, Vehicle Recovery Specialists, Motorhome Dealers and Vehicle Leasing Companies.
Andrew Moody is a qualified Barrister and Solicitor, he began work as Panel Beater and worked in the Industry for 15 years before becoming qualified as a lawyer. He has extensive motor vehicle qualifications, and has qualified as a Lecturer and taught motor vehicle subjects.
RML provides its members with telephone advice and support in the provision of letters and documents in a range of areas including:
- Advising upon Supplier / Manufacturer Franchise agreements,
- advising on customer issues/complaints, writing to customer and their Solicitors
- civil litigation,
- appraisal of courtesy car forms
- recovery of outstanding invoices,
- disposal of unwanted vehicles
- trading standards
- Negligence and Defences,
- Consumer Law, including issues involving satisfactory quality and fit for purpose
In addition to the above we also provide advice and assistance in employment matters, providing members with employment contracts and a number of employment policies. We also assist in the operation of these policies and with employment tribunal claims.
Advice is always given by a qualified lawyer as and when you require.
Annual membership to RML’s Legal service provides our members with ongoing cost effective legal advice, our subscription charge is £110 plus VAT per month per site. Discounts are available for multiple sites.